Some people may have the misconception that you visit a clinic you have your hearing tested, then if needed get your hearing aid(s) and your done. Nothing could be further from the truth. Your initial visits may go something like that but they are just the beginning of your hearing journey.
When you come to Falls of Sound Hearing Solutions you’re not just visiting an audiologist. You are joining our family. There will be an entire team of hearing care professionals with you every step of the way.
There will be clinic managers to set your appointments and send you reminders of important events like your yearly retesting. Technicians to make any minor repairs you may need and give advise on the proper cleaning and care of your hearing aid. And, of course, there is your audiologist.
Their role in your life cannot be overstated.
- They will perform your annual testing.
- Help you understand your test results.
- Offer advice on choosing the best hearing aids for your particular hearing issues.
- Make necessary adjustments to your hearing aid(s).
- Guide you in protecting the hearing you have.
- Help you understand how to get the best service from your hearing aid.
- Oversee the rest of the team and your treatment plan.
You could think of them as the navigator that keeps you sailing through smooth waters.
Even if you experience no issues along the way you will want to check in with them at least annually. Changes in your hearing can be very subtle and difficult to recognize without proper testing. The only way to make sure you keep hearing your best is with their help.
People with hearing problems often express a feeling of isolation. At Falls of Sound, you are never alone. You have our entire team standing with you whenever you need them. That’s what families are for.