Business Development Manager / Receptionist for Brisbane QLD.
About this opportunity
Falls of Sound is an unbiased independent hearing clinic specialising in the latest technology in hearing. Reporting to our General Manager, our new Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying and developing new revenue opportunities plus building relationships with existing and new customers. Also, familiarise yourself with our reception way of working and be able to control all enquiries.
This role will suit a high-energy, keen and responsible individual who can grow with our business. Ideally, you are based close to our Indooroopilly clinic. Initially starting at 3 days per week- our desired outcome is to increase it to 5 days per week
Previous experience in the Hearing Industry is an advantage.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsible to drive area sales and nett profit growth with the existing customer base.
- Develop strategic alliances in the fields associated with Hearing Care.
- Developing and executing promotional plans with customers.
- Visiting/calling your customers on a regular cycle to help drive growth and maximise the opportunity.
- Develop long-term trusting relationships ensuring strong customer engagement.
- Demonstrate knowledge of competitor activities, strategies, pricing etc.
- Implement objectives and strategies ensuring the development of relationships and growth in both sales and profit
- Understanding the industry, the competition and identify target opportunities to seek out key contacts – cold calling and prospecting
- Work closely with General Manager, clients, and colleagues collaboratively to deliver an excellent customer experience, and capitalise on revenue-generating opportunities and maintaining customer retention rates.
- Proactive engagement with lost customers with the desired outcome of winning back business.
- Perform administrative duties, such as a reception-front desk.
To be successful in this role you will likely have:
- Proven successes in developing accounts and business
- Ability to easily develop strong, long-lasting relationships.
- Motivated and resilient attitude towards goals.
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to influence a positive outcome.
- Excellent planning, time management and organisational skills.
- An energetic, resilient and proactive character with the ability to work autonomously and in a team environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Driven and passionate about what you do.
- A highly ethical, capable and responsible attitude.
- Passion – lots of it! Unwavering enthusiasm, energy and a can-do attitude.
Applicants will have a current driver’s licence and full Australian work rights.
What you’ll get in return
- Work for a 100% Australian, Unbiased and Independent Hearing Clinic serving since 2004.
- Permanent Part-Time security 4 days a week
- Car Allowance
- Employee Assistance Program
All applications will be treated with strict confidence.
About the Company
Falls of Sound is an unbiased independent hearing clinic specialising in the latest technology in hearing aids, tinnitus consultation, auditory processing, hearing assessments and ear wax removal. We fit all brands of hearing aids to provide all clients with the greatest choice. This wide range allows us to find the best fit for most in need of a hearing solution.
100% independent and 100% Australian. Our dedication to excellence across the whole business means customers receive the personal service and local knowledge they’ve always expected, backed by years of experience.
Your application form should include the answer to these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of business development experience do you have?
- How many years of B2B sales experience do you have?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?