Thank you to all applicants. The job below has been filled. Congratulations to all that reached the shortlist. We will keep you on file and contact you when needed.
Receptionist for Caboolture, QLD.
- 100% Australian, Unbiased and Independent Hearing Clinic serving since 2004.
- Create and inspire our customers with outstanding service and products.
- Permanent Full -Time security.
You have an uncanny ability to pick up small details that the average person would not see. Additionally, people have continuously commented on your love of exceeding expectations with excellent service.
Your previous experience as a receptionist will be clearly evident in your CV and will demonstrate your ability to be autonomous in a role, systematic, organised, and exceptional team interaction. Time management, prioritisation, and high attention to detail are essential to this role as you are key to the timely delivery of our services to our clients. A high level of computer competency with an in-depth understanding and work experience using Google and Google Drive experience is essential to the operational function of this role.
Previous experience in the Hearing Industry is an advantage.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
A critical position has become available in the Caboolture clinic. You will be playing a vital part in the continued growth and smooth running of this team with your role, involving but not limited to
- Client Service: You will be the first point of contact with clients by answering all incoming calls and greeting clients that come into the clinic. You will also be responsible for creating business development contacts and follow-up meetings in the local area.
- Data Entry: You will be responsible for managing the database by ensuring that all the required information is correctly entered.
- Reception Duties: Appointment booking, processing of payments, invoicing and billing, etc.
- Minor hearing aid repairs, so you need to be hands-on.
- Promotional Activities: Represent Falls of Sound in the community.
- Learn new procedures: Falls of Sound provides services to Government clients through the Office of Hearing Services Program.
- Working within a close-knit team and playing an integral part in the smooth running of the business, your hard work will be appreciated and rewarded. The role is full-time.
- An energetic, resilient and proactive character with the ability to work autonomously and in a team environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Driven and passionate about what you do.
- A highly ethical, capable and responsible attitude.
- Passion – lots of it! Unwavering enthusiasm, energy and a can-do attitude.
Applicants will have a current driver’s licence and full Australian work rights. The successful applicant will be required to provide a current police check.
What you’ll get in return
- Work for a 100% Australian, Unbiased and Independent Hearing Clinic serving since 2004.
- Permanent Part-Time or full time
- Car Allowance
About the Company
Falls of Sound is an unbiased family-owned and independent hearing clinic specialising in the latest technology in hearing aids, tinnitus consultation, auditory processing, hearing assessments and ear wax removal. We fit all brands of hearing aids to provide all clients with the greatest choice. This wide range allows us to find the best fit for most in need of a hearing solution.
100% independent and 100% Australian. Our dedication to excellence across the whole business means customers receive the personal service and local knowledge they’ve always expected, backed by years of experience.
If you have what it takes to grab this opportunity and run with it, contact Katia at email@example.com and submit your resume and cover letter.
All applications will be treated with strict confidence.
Below is a video of Kerri explaining what we do at Falls of Sound, giving you a good overview of what you can expect.