New Work Opportunities to be published soon.
To be successful in any future role with Falls of Sound, you will likely have:
- Proven successes in the role you are applying for.
- Ability to easily develop strong, long-lasting relationships.
- Motivated and resilient attitude towards goals.
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to influence a positive outcome.
- Excellent planning, time management and organisational skills.
- An energetic, resilient and proactive character with the ability to work autonomously and in a team environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Driven and passionate about what you do.
- A highly ethical, capable and responsible attitude.
- Passion – lots of it! Unwavering enthusiasm, energy and a can-do attitude.
What you’ll get in return
- Work for a 100% Australian, Unbiased and Independent Hearing Clinic serving since 2004.
- Permanent Part-Time security 4 days a week.
- Car Allowance
- Employee Assistance Program
All applications will be treated with strict confidence.About the Company
Falls of Sound is an unbiased independent hearing clinic specialising in the latest technology in hearing aids, tinnitus consultation, auditory processing, hearing assessments and ear wax removal. We fit all brands of hearing aids to provide all clients with the greatest choice. This wide range allows us to find the best fit for most in need of a hearing solution. 100% independent and 100% Australian. Our dedication to excellence across the whole business means customers receive the personal service and local knowledge they’ve always expected, backed by years of experience.
Your application form should include the answer to these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of business development experience do you have?
- How many years of B2B sales experience do you have?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
If this is you or someone you know, get in touch with Katia Peeters directly. Send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com.