Audiologist / Audiometrist for Brisbane
You’ve invested in your Education, now invest in your Future!
- Surrounded by one of the best teams in the hearing industry!
- Growing Unbiased Independent Hearing Clinic.
- Partner opportunity.
- Customised training & development program.
- Full time.
You’ve always wanted your own clinic but not sure where to start. As a hearing specialist you understand the value of giving your clients the brightest start possible, and you have experienced first-hand the rewards and benefits of putting your education at work.
Your experience as an Audiologist or Audiometrist will be clearly evident in your CV and will demonstrate your ability to be autonomous in a role, systematic and organised, matched with exceptional team interaction. Time management and prioritisation along with high attention to detail is essential to this role as you are key to the timely delivery of our services to our clients.
THE BUSINESS & ROLE:
Falls of Sound is an unbiased independent hearing clinic specialising in the latest technology in hearing aids, Tinnitus consultation, Auditory processing, custom noise plugs, hearing assessments and ear wax removal. We fit all brands of hearing aids to provide all clients with the greatest choice. This wide range allows us to get the best fit for everyone in need of a hearing solution.
Given the success of Falls of Sound, a position has become available at the Indooroopilly clinic. You will be playing a vital part in the continued growth and smooth running of this team with your role, involving but not limited to:
- Provide high quality clinical audiological services to both children and adults.
- Liaise with members of the team.
- Implement competency standards, and clinical procedures relevant to the audiology role.
- Minor hearing aid repairs.
- Remove Ear Wax.
- Promotional Activities, represent Falls of Sound in the community.
- Occasional work travel to the Sunshine Coast.
Working within a close-knit team and playing an integral part in the smooth running of the business, your hard work will be appreciated and rewarded.
Please send your Covering Letter and CV addressing the role and “Why you believe you should get the job?” to (firstname.lastname@example.org).
PLEASE NOTE: All enquiries will be handled with DISCRETION.