Audiologist / Audiometrist for Brisbane QLD.
About this opportunity
- Surrounded by one of the most knowledgeable teams in the hearing industry.
- 100% Australian, Unbiased and Independent Hearing Clinic serving since 2004.
- Customised training & development program.
- Full time.
We are looking for a team member that understands the value of giving their clients the best possible service and have experienced first-hand the rewards and benefits of putting their experience at work.
About Falls of Sound
Falls of Sound is an unbiased independent hearing clinic specialising in the latest technology in hearing aids, tinnitus consultation, auditory processing, hearing assessments and ear wax removal. We fit all brands of hearing aids to provide all clients with the greatest choice. This wide range allows us to find the best fit for most in need of a hearing solution. 100% independent and 100% Australian.
Your experience, a minimum of three years, as an Audiologist or Audiometrist will be clearly evident in your CV. You are a full members of AA, ACAUD or HAASA and will demonstrate your ability to be autonomous in a role, systematic and organised. Matched with exceptional team interaction. Time management and prioritisation along with high attention to detail is essential to this role as you are key to the timely delivery of our services to our clients.
You will be playing a vital part in the continued growth and smooth running of this team with your role, involving but not limited to:
- Provide high quality clinical audiological services to both children and adults.
- Liaise with members of the team.
- Implement competency standards, and clinical procedures relevant to the audiology role.
- Minor hearing aid repairs.
- Remove Ear Wax.
- Promotional Activities, represent Falls of Sound in the community.
Working within a close-knit team and playing an integral part in the smooth running of the business, your hard work will be appreciated and rewarded.
If this is you or someone you know, get in touch with Katia Peeters directly. Send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com.
All enquiries will be handled with DISCRETION.