Ringing, buzzing, whistling, roaring, humming and/or other noises in your ears can drive you insane – and honestly, make you question whether you already are. You know the sounds aren’t real, so why do you hear them?
- Prolonged exposure to loud noise
- Damage and loss of sensory hair cells in the cochlea of the inner ear
- Certain medications
- Anxiety and psychosocial stress
- Tinnitus is often associated with hearing loss
What Should I Do?
- Call us to book an appointment for professional advice from our Audiologist at Falls of Sound.
- Undertake a free hearing test to eliminate any hearing loss associated with Tinnitus.
- Consider trialing hearing aids. They may help to reduce your Tinnitus – even if you do not experience a hearing loss.
There is no permanent cure for Tinnitus, but it can be managed so the effect it has on your quality of life can be minimized – if you seek help from the right people.
Take control of your Tinnitus and contact Falls of Sound today.