The days of large, indiscreet hearing aids are long gone
Technological breakthroughs have resulted in hearing aids that are smaller than ever before – in fact, very often far less noticeable than wearing glasses. Modern hearing aids are small and stylish and come in a vast range from invisible-in-the-ear instruments to discreet behind-the-ear instruments to suit every personality and different types of hearing loss. There are hearing aids available to suit all tastes, colours to match any skin or hair, very technologically advanced or basic and to suit your budget.
Invisible In the Canal (IIC)
- Ultra discreet hearing aids
- Smallest handcrafted deep-fit CIC
- Deep placement, almost invisible from the outside
- Computerized design is then individually handcrafted, enabling particularly small construction
Incredibly powerful and extremely intelligent.
The CIC hearing aids are specially designed to enrich the lives of people with mild to profound hearing loss.
Sleek, stylish, and tailor-made for a precise fit, CIC hearing aid is as discreet as it is comfortable. Motion custom hearing aids come in a range of styles and are available with built-in wireless that connects to your favorite audio devices. Wireless connectivity is all possible with these small designs!
Receiver In the Canal hearing aid (RIC)
- Tiny sleek award winning designs available!
- Available in a whole range of colours
- Very light, you won’t even feel you are wearing hearing aids
- Almost invisible due to the very thin receiver tube that is adjustable to fits perfectly in every ear
- The amplification can be adjusted if your hearing changes
- Latest technology and can fit all of the features of the hearing aid
- Wireless technology like Bluetooth available at almost all price levels
- Rechargeable batteries available so no need to change the tiny hearing aid battery at all!
Hearing Aids explained
All the components are housed in a shell that sits snugly in the visible part of your ear.
Behind The Ear (BTE) Hearing Aids
With a severe to profound hearing loss, you may need an ultra powerful hearing aid. A lot of improvement is seen in these powerful devices with all the features you can imagine.
These sit in the ear canal, making them virtually invisible.