SIEMENS ACE hearing aid: You can relax! This hearing aid is so tiny, the secret is all yours.
A new RiC (Receiver in Canal) hearing device from Siemens: Ace. Thanks to the minute components, the housing is so tiny that it disappears discreetly behind the ear. Although it is so small, it is big in covering a wide range of hearing losses – from mild to moderately severe.
The new Micon microprocessor chip is capable of executing 250 million instructions per second and has twice the processing power of Siemens’ previous technology platform, expanding Siemens’ hearing technology to 48 channels and extending the frequency range to 12,000 Hz. The result is exceptional sound clarity and listening comfort.
Siemens ACE hearing aid delivers a comprehensive combination of industry-leading features. These include:
- Optimized directional speech enhancement and noise reduction in 48 channels, for better understanding in challenging environments.
- Expanded amplification to higher frequencies, up to 12 kHz, for natural sound quality and a brilliant listening experience.
- Faster and smarter feedback cancellation.
- Advanced frequency compression capabilities so wearers can hear sounds that were previously outside their range of hearing.
- Continuous “learning” of personal volume preferences with automatic amplification adjustments.
- Automatic recognition of multiple defined hearing situations and instinctively adjusts to wearers’ “learned” settings.
Falls of Sound has added The Micon platform to their portfolio to meet the growing needs of today’s active and discerning hearing aid wearers. These intelligent hearing devices, learn and adjust automatically, and they are moisture-resistant and waterproof instruments. Available for trial at Falls of Sound!