|Private Funded Clients – per aid||Hearing Service Program Clients – top up per aid|
|Level 1 our Essential Range||$1,096||$1,400||Government Subsidised||$600|
|Level 2 our Basic Range||$1,845||$2,600||$650||$1,500|
|Level 3 our Basic to Advanced Range||$2,035||$3,795||$1,385||$3,145|
|Level 4 our Advanced Range||$3,030||$4,472||$2,380||$3,822|
|Level 5 our Premium Range||$4,195||$5,200||$3,545||$4,550|
No Hidden Fees – All Inclusive – Hearing Aids bought at Falls of Sound Pty Ltd.
Hearing Comfort with 5 Year Hearing Maintenance Plan
As part of our ongoing service and support Falls of Sound offers this 5 year hearing and hearing aid maintenance plan.
An Exclusive Hearing Care Program for ALL of our hearing aid patients. We want to make sure your hearing aids continue to provide you with the best possible hearing – so all hearing aid clients receive:
- The choice of trying multiple brands!
- Trial hearing aids in your environment for 30 days!
- Further discounts for eligible pensioners, DVA card holders, members of Australian Defence Force.
- 3 Year Manufacturer product Warranty (1)
- FREE batteries for 5 years (2)
- 1 year Loss and Damage Manufacturer Insurance (3)
- For 5 years: every 6 months full clean and check on your hearing aids
- For 5 years: yearly adjustments. This includes Hearing assessment, review your hearing needs, adjust hearing aids and switch on of additional features
- Minor repairs on the spot.
- Loyalty discounts (not applicable to Unitron Flex Upgrades) based on length of time since previous purchase.
- Lyric wearers are entitled to 15% discount if they purchase hearing aids within one year after the Lyric subscription expires.
- Free loan hearing aid in case your hearing aid needs to be serviced away from our Clinic.
(1) In-the-ear device shell repairs and remakes are free for only 90 days from manufacturer invoice date.
(2) Battery usage is based on 1 battery per week per device.
(3)Conditions and an excess apply to hearing aids replaced under manufacturer’s loss and damage warranty.
Government Subsidised Clients
Hearing Services Program (Office of Hearing Services before)
Please contact our clinic to find out if you are eligible to receive subsidised hearing support.