Hearing aid pricesHome »
No Hidden Fees – All Inclusive
Hearing Aids bought at Falls of Sound
|Private Funded Clients – per aid||Hearing Service Program Clients – top up per aid|
|Level 1 our Essential Range||$1,096||$1,400||Government Subsidised||$600|
|Level 2 our Basic Range||$1,845||$2,600||$650||$1,500|
|Level 3 our Basic to Advanced Range||$2,035||$3,795||$1,385||$3,145|
|Level 4 our Advanced Range||$3,030||$4,472||$2,380||$3,822|
|Level 5 our Premium Range||$4,195||$5,200||$3,545||$4,550|
If you are not sure which level would suit you best, contact our clinic and we will figure it out with you.
Hearing Comfort with 5 Year Hearing Maintenance Plan
As part of our ongoing service and support Falls of Sound offers a 5-year hearing and hearing aid maintenance plan with your new hearing aids. We want to make sure your hearing aids continue to provide you with the best possible hearing, so all our clients receive:
- The choice of trying multiple brands!
- Trial hearing aids in your environment for 30 days!
- Further discounts for eligible pensioners, DVA card holders, members of Australian Defence Force.
- 3 Year Manufacturer product Warranty (1)
- FREE batteries for 5 years (2)
- 1 year Loss and Damage Manufacturer Insurance on new aids(3)
- For 5 years: every 3 months full clean and check on your hearing aids
- For 5 years: yearly adjustments. This includes Hearing assessment, review your hearing needs, adjust hearing aids and switch on of additional features
- Minor repairs on the spot.
- Loyalty discounts on hearing aid accessories
- Lyric wearers are entitled to 15% discount if they purchase hearing aids within one year after the Lyric subscription expires.
- Free loan hearing aid in case your hearing aid needs to be serviced away from our Clinic.
(1) In-the-ear device shell repairs and remakes are free for only 90 days from manufacturer invoice date.
(2) Battery usage is based on 1 battery per week per device
(3) Conditions and an excess apply to hearing aids replaced under manufacturer’s loss and damage warranty.
Government Subsidised Clients
Hearing Services Program (Office of Hearing Services before)
Government pension receivers and DVA cardholders may be eligible for the HSP and associated government subsidies. This includes:
- Initial hearing test and subsequent full hearing assessments every 3 years
- New hearing aids or Assistive Listening Devices every 5 years (*)
- Yearly check-ups and necessary adjustments
- Free batteries, device cleaning, basic Hearing Aid accessories (**)
- Free in-house minor repairs and manufacturer repairs, with loan aids available (**)
- Cover for loss or damage of devices (***)
Please contact our clinic to check your eligibility for this program and for any further information.
(*) Subject to conditions, out-of-pocket fees may be incurred for higher-level technology
(**) As part of the annual “Maintenance and Battery” program, a top-up annual fee may apply
(***) Subject to conditions, out-of-pocket fees may apply
In doubt what category applies to you?
Call our Brisbane or Sunshine Coast clinics for clarification, or complete the form below.
Contact Us For more information on pricing or to receive an instant quote see below.
07 3378 5999
Sunshine Coast Clinic
07 5443 8993